So, whatever may be the case, the steps in this guide will allow you to restore HTC U11 to factory firmware. Choose the method depending on your phone’s current situation. You can either flash stock firmware on HTC U11 using the RUU. Or, if you have TWRP installed on your device, you can use method 2 to restore the Nandroid backup. Here is a collection of all the stock firmwares for Xperia Z3 ready to be flashed on your device with TWRP.
Once user gets full access, he can play with the entire power of the device but this may damage the device. So we need to make sure to take a backup of the device in case we run into situations where we cannot boot the device or some other issues. There are some firmware benefits to running stock Android itself, however, that are well worth exploring. That will take you to a stock, unrooted ROM, with stock recovery as well. Lock the bootloader, and you’ll be completely back to normal.
- One way is to use a USB cable to connect the phone to the computer and then use Windows or MacOS file management software to copy the files from the phone to the computer.
- Many versions of the SP Flash utility have been released up to this point.
- Make sure all the boxes are checked and swipe the bar to restore.
- One way is to use a backup app, such as Google Drive or iCloud.
- In the “Option” section of the tool, you will see some options that you can select.
The restore will take a few minutes, but when it’s finished, you can reboot your phone back into Android. The backup will take a few minutes to complete, so be patient. When it’s finished, you can tap “Back” to go back to TWRP’s main menu, or “Reboot System” to reboot back into Android. Google instructions for your specific model to see how it’s done. Download saved to the memory card / storage / extSdCard / ClockworkMod /. Always be careful with custom ROM’s because you can accidentally brick your device, so make sure to learn the instructions twice to avoid mistakes.
- We hope this guide will help you install custom ROMs on any Android phone using the ADB sideload command.
- You can use a custom recovery environment, such as TWRP, to store full system images.
- Backing up your data is an excellent way to keep your smartphone running smoothly, and it is unquestionably worthwhile.
- In order to flash the boot image on Nothing Phone 1, you can use the Fastboot commands or install it via TWRP Recovery.
- By selecting the Apply Update option, you can use volume keys to apply the update.
Once the upload process completes, you can restore the full backup anytime. The backup files will be there forever in your google drive account until and unless you delete it. No matters what smartphone you have, it will work the same for all android phones. I have shown you two methods to take a complete backup of android.